|Size:||0.20 x 0.86 x 1.38 inches (0.5 x 2.2 x 3.5cm)|
|Amber Size:||0.16 x 0.51 x 0.75 inches (0.5 x 1.3 x 1.9 cm)|
Chain not included
In good vintage condition.
Amber serves many wonderful purposes. For example, amber was first used for medicinal uses. For example, amber was ground to a powder and then mixed with wine. The belief was that the properties when consumed provided relief from croup, asthma, fever, and tonsillitis. Also a chunk of amber or the powder was being kept in a small vial was worn around the neck, which is how it first started being worn as jewelry. Amber was also used in treating painful ear conditions. Again, in powder form, amber was being mixed with honey and rose oil, and then put into the infected ear and here's now amber earrings!
Amber quickly became a popular choice for jewelry. Along with its healing powers, amber has radiant color and durability. Therefore, it was quickly designed for rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, pendants and even hair jewelry.
· We send out in 24h after receiving payment
· We guarantee to ship out within 5 business day except weekends and public holidays after payment cleared.
· Shipping time 5-10 working days to Europe, 10-22 Worldwide. Returns not accepted.
· Can be specified as a gift
· International tracking code
• We accept only paypal .
• Payment need be paid within 3 DAYS after the auction is closed.
International Buyers – Please Note:
• You are welcome to bid/buy if you have at least 2 positive feedback.
• Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
• Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Please Read Before Bidding!
• Read the item description and terms very carefully. If you do not agree with the terms, please do not bid. It is your responsibility to ask questions BEFORE bidding/buying, not after. Never assume anything.
• If you bid and win, you're expected to follow through and complete the transaction
• Feedback & DSR's: Your feedback & DSR's are very important to me. I strive for 5-star service by stating upfront my policies for returns/exchanges, shipping rate & shipping frequency. If you are pleased with this transaction, please respond with a positive feedback & all 5 stars! If you are not pleased, please e-mail me first, and I'll do my best to make it right. Once you have posted your feedback, I will post one for you.
• THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK
Polished Milky Color Baltic Amber Pendant 49
- Product Code: kul49
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 20